Perennial crap stirrers The Sun are at it again, this time about Carlos Tevez .
The journalistic wannabe’s claim Rafa Benitez, the new manager of Inter Milan, is preparing a £35m bid for the Argentine, who he tried to sign last season when he was in charge at Liverpool.
But Rafa couldn’t meet the asking price at the time and Carlos signed for the blues and scored 29 goals in a highly successful debut season and it prompted speculation that Jose Mourinho would make a bid for the striker once installed at Real Madrid, but any offer has yet to materialise.
Carlos is supposedly unhappy at the fact that City failed to win a trophy and were pipped to fourth place by Spurs. But the Argentine knew the scale of the task in hand so if he wanted instant success he should have gone elsewhere or stayed where he was.
- Kevin De Bruyne ruled out for six weeks with hamstring injury
- Match Review: Manchester City 2-0 Aston Villa
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Aston Villa
- Pep Guardiola has insisted Manchester City will NOT make any January signings
- Match Review: Manchester City 4-0 Crystal Palace
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Crystal Palace
- Match Review: Manchester City 1-0 Brighton Hove Albion
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton Hove Albion
- The revival of John Stones at Manchester City
- Guardiola offers Aguero update after the Argentine is forced to self-isolate