Perennial crap stirrers The Sun are at it again, this time about Carlos Tevez .
The journalistic wannabe’s claim Rafa Benitez, the new manager of Inter Milan, is preparing a £35m bid for the Argentine, who he tried to sign last season when he was in charge at Liverpool.
But Rafa couldn’t meet the asking price at the time and Carlos signed for the blues and scored 29 goals in a highly successful debut season and it prompted speculation that Jose Mourinho would make a bid for the striker once installed at Real Madrid, but any offer has yet to materialise.
Carlos is supposedly unhappy at the fact that City failed to win a trophy and were pipped to fourth place by Spurs. But the Argentine knew the scale of the task in hand so if he wanted instant success he should have gone elsewhere or stayed where he was.
- Wolves vs Manchester City preview
- Kevin de Bruyne insists retaining the Premier League title is difficult
- Manchester City attacker Bernardo Silva suffers injury on international duty
- Manchester City’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Manchester City Transfer roundup: Kalidou Koulibaly pursuit, Jack Grealish interest
- Manchester City vs Tottenham – 20 April 2019 – Live Blog
- Should City offload Zinchenko?
- Mendy giving City a new dimension in attack
- Can Manchester City continue winning run against Arsenal?
- Why aren’t Man City making an official bid for Pjanic?