Carlos Tevez waits until City make their first move in the transfer window to announce that He is to depart. Gael Clichy signed for City yesterday from Arsenal for a fee of £7m declaring to the City cameras “I have come here because I want to win things.” A big statement from a player who has played in Arsenals Invincibles side of 03-04 season at the tender age of 18. Tevez and his cronies picked a bad day to issue this news. Fine Carlos if you want out GO !! taking Clichy’s thunder yesterday was just poor P.R. by Kia and his lackeys.
Tevez who is currently on International duty with Argentina at the Copa America yesterday informed City of his wish to leave. City fan who are already sick of his sulking attitude are finally ready to see the back of him. Tevez claims it is for family reasons however we are all to well aware this is a move so himself and slimy agaent Kia can again cash in on the transfer market.
This may be a bigger problem that first as suitors for the £50m hitman will be few and far between, the wages will be in £200,000 area. City will also not be bullied into selling him to a club they may see as a threat to their plans for the future.
Swap deals are a possibility who though would be the replacement.
Eto’o is a no go with Carlos wage demands the problem.
Higuan at Real could be a starter good player youth on his side and the chance to see more first team action than he did last season at Los Blancos. Argentine players tend to fair a lot better in the Premiership than the lads of Brazil as has been proven time and again in recent years.
Aguero, Atletico are resigned to losing Aguero this summer,the Argentine publicly stated his intention to leave back in May. City had not been linked to this player as much however this was due to the fact City did think loner Tevez would man up and get on with the job he signed up for.
Mancini is a known fan of Ibrahimović could he be the man to fill the boots ? I would think not but im not the manager. Mancini like this player not many other managers rate him.
Marek Hamsik the 23 year old again favoured by Mancini. The Slovak international would seem to be leaning towards a move from Napoli to AC Milan with a year left on his contract Napoli will be looking to sell.
There are a mountain of names coming forward including Bendtner (lol)
If City are to replace Carlos who do you the fans, think is the man to fill his boots ?
- Pep Guardiola has insisted Manchester City will NOT make any January signings
- Match Review: Manchester City 4-0 Crystal Palace
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Crystal Palace
- Match Review: Manchester City 1-0 Brighton Hove Albion
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton Hove Albion
- The revival of John Stones at Manchester City
- Guardiola offers Aguero update after the Argentine is forced to self-isolate
- City Football Group name Club Bolivar as first Partner Club
- Guardiola personally contacts Real Madrid superstar asking him to join Manchester City
- City make a formal approach for David Alaba