MCFC has commissioned a major documentary about the Club during the 2009/2010 season focusing on both the team and a group of long-time supporters.
The Producers want to hear from fans who have experienced the ups and downs of following the Club over the last 30 years.
They want to talk to fans who remember any of the following:
1976 – League Cup Final – MCFC v Newcastle.
1981 – FA Cup runners up – MCFC v Spurs.
1998 – Relegation to the third tier – Stoke v MCFC.
1999 – The legendary Gillingham match which secured promotion.
It might be that you weren’t at the game itself but remember it for another reason – maybe it was the day you married/became engaged. Or perhaps you just watched the game in the pub ?
If you have fantastic stories about any other City matches, the Producers would also like to hear about those, too.
The best stories will be filmed as part of the documentary. These will then be combined with footage of the match and maybe comments of the players involved, so your story is preserved forever.
Please email us with your memories asap, ideally by the end of January, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wolves vs Manchester City preview
- Kevin de Bruyne insists retaining the Premier League title is difficult
- Manchester City attacker Bernardo Silva suffers injury on international duty
- Manchester City’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Manchester City Transfer roundup: Kalidou Koulibaly pursuit, Jack Grealish interest
- Manchester City vs Tottenham – 20 April 2019 – Live Blog
- Should City offload Zinchenko?
- Mendy giving City a new dimension in attack
- Can Manchester City continue winning run against Arsenal?
- Why aren’t Man City making an official bid for Pjanic?