Cardiff City are apparently set to launch an audacious £7m move for City star Craig Bellamy, according to The Mirror, who also claim the Bellers is keen on the move.
The Bluebirds new owners are reported to have given manager Dave Jones permission to bid for the striker, who has also recently been linked with Spurs and Everton but Cardiff are looking genuine contenders to win Bellamy’s signature.
Bellamy has had several reported clashes with the City hierarchy since the sacking of Mark Hughes and is said to be willing to give up some of his hefty wages and European football, in order to secure the move.
Cardiff missed out on a place in next season’s Premier League after losing the play-off final 3-2 to Blackpool and signing Bellamy will be a huge boost to their squad, as well as their attendances.
- Wolves vs Manchester City preview
- Kevin de Bruyne insists retaining the Premier League title is difficult
- Manchester City attacker Bernardo Silva suffers injury on international duty
- Manchester City’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Manchester City Transfer roundup: Kalidou Koulibaly pursuit, Jack Grealish interest
- Manchester City vs Tottenham – 20 April 2019 – Live Blog
- Should City offload Zinchenko?
- Mendy giving City a new dimension in attack
- Can Manchester City continue winning run against Arsenal?
- Why aren’t Man City making an official bid for Pjanic?