Yesterday I put forth the question should City ban the Vuvuzela ? well seems from the comments left the answer is a outright Yes the plastic horn should be banned from Eastlands, The City, and the Country and deported back to its rightful place in South African football.
It would appear that Im am not the only one who feels the need to grab a packet of disprin when we hear the deafening noise of the Vuvuzela.
how to go about it well if you agree with the ban its very simple leave a comment on here, im sure myself or Pete can get the comments passed on to those that would control such matters at the ground or you can just E-mail the club and express your feelings on the matter directly that’s is if you agree or disagree with the proposed ban I’m sure the people of City will want both sides of the story however as I said above its pretty much a one sided answer.
- Manchester City to have 2000 fans at Carabao Cup final
- Guardiola defends his team selection after shock defeat
- Guardiola happy for Aguero to stay in England
- BT Sport pundits discuss Haaland’s potential move to Manchester City next season
- Kevin De Bruyne signs new contract until 2025
- Pep Guardiola defends official after bizarre Haaland incident
- Man City to go all out to seal place in semi-final in return leg warns Pep Guardiola
- Guardiola praises ‘exceptional’ Haaland ahead of Dortmund clash
- Man City unlikely to replace Aguero this summer – Guardiola
- Do Manchester City need to sign a new striker?