Yesterday I put forth the question should City ban the Vuvuzela ? well seems from the comments left the answer is a outright Yes the plastic horn should be banned from Eastlands, The City, and the Country and deported back to its rightful place in South African football.
It would appear that Im am not the only one who feels the need to grab a packet of disprin when we hear the deafening noise of the Vuvuzela.
how to go about it well if you agree with the ban its very simple leave a comment on here, im sure myself or Pete can get the comments passed on to those that would control such matters at the ground or you can just E-mail the club and express your feelings on the matter directly that’s is if you agree or disagree with the proposed ban I’m sure the people of City will want both sides of the story however as I said above its pretty much a one sided answer.
- Match Review: Cheltenham 1-3 Manchester City
- Match Preview: Cheltenham vs Manchester City
- Kevin De Bruyne ruled out for six weeks with hamstring injury
- Match Review: Manchester City 2-0 Aston Villa
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Aston Villa
- Pep Guardiola has insisted Manchester City will NOT make any January signings
- Match Review: Manchester City 4-0 Crystal Palace
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Crystal Palace
- Match Review: Manchester City 1-0 Brighton Hove Albion
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton Hove Albion