For all you guys who regularly visit OTBM from The States, it may interest you that City are reportedly planning a tour of America this summer.
Chief Executive Garry Cook is said to be interested in the ever increasing number of supporters from across the Atlantic rather than making their usual tour of the middle and far east.
American DaMarcus Beasley made 18 appearance for City during the 2006/07 season and scored three times, while Cook himself worked as a marketing executive for Nike in Portland, Oregon.
The news of the supposed tour comes after Manchester wannbes United were rumoured to be planning a similar tour and it could raise the possibility of the two teams playing each other in either New York or Philadelphia, two City’s which both teams are planning on visiting.
A Manchester derby in America? Could happen.
- Guardiola killed my confidence says RB Leipzig defender Angelino
- Bernardo Silva lauds ‘Amazing’ Joao Cancelo after Champions League display vs Monchengladbach
- Pep Guardiola praises City’s resurgent star after Everton victory
- Three Man City players with a point to prove against Tottenham Hotspur
- Pep Guardiola set to reward John Stones with new contract after the Englishman’s impressive season
- Gabriel Jesus reveals plans to return to Brazil in the future
- Premier League preview: Liverpool vs Manchester City
- Manchester City lining up Erling Braut Haaland as Sergio Aguero’s replacement
- Joao Cancelo: from an expensive reserve to an integral cog in Guardiola’s Manchester City machine
- City youngster Jayden Braaf completes loan deal to Udinese for the rest of the season