Been a busy few days on the news front,
Edin Dzeko is moving to Manchester City, Well maybe ? then again could possibly be Juventus ? well its been going on months now and nobody but the man himself knows. The rag tabloids are undecided on where the “Goal Machine” Dzeko is set to move to. January will tell the tale and from what I can see is City will sell off players to buy. That’s is if any deal at all is even been done.
Roque Santa Cruz has turned down a loan move to Lazio. Its doing the rounds that while Santa Cruz knows he has played his final game at Eastlands, He would prefer a permanent move away from the club rather than a loan move to the Roman outfit. Mark Hughes could well be lining up a move for his most coveted player. Which was proved when Hughes chased down the Paraguayans signature and paid well over the odds for it, in my opinion. Good as he is who in their right mind pays out that sort of money for a player who was injured at the time ?. Oh Yeah, Mark Hughes would.
David Luiz of Benfica has also been subject of a bid from Chelsea at a hefty price tag of 17m. Which Benfica have rejected are are supposedly holding out for 25m. Which of course when it come to that sort of money City’s name springs up. This story has been doing the rounds for about a year now how true it is I really can’t say as the rumours are all coming from papers I wouldn’t waste time reading.
Blackpool tomorrow and Ian Holloway is hoping to start the new year off in style with a win at Eastlands. With the 3 points in the bag from City’s away game at Bloomfield Road in October. Blackpool pushed City in a trilling 2-3 victory for the Blues, revenge is now firmly on Holloway’s mind. Holloway has said while City have improved since last playing against them, Blackpool will not come the C.O.M.S and “shut up shop” or say “Aren’t they fantastic”. Blackpool will come and attack !!
This sounds like it can be a great game if both teams turn up on the day ready for action. I for one am looking forward to a good game of football. With City on form I can see 3 points from the game however if Blackpool are not shown the respect they deserve they will cause damage and could easily take the points for themselves.
- Manchester City to have 2000 fans at Carabao Cup final
- Guardiola defends his team selection after shock defeat
- Guardiola happy for Aguero to stay in England
- BT Sport pundits discuss Haaland’s potential move to Manchester City next season
- Kevin De Bruyne signs new contract until 2025
- Pep Guardiola defends official after bizarre Haaland incident
- Man City to go all out to seal place in semi-final in return leg warns Pep Guardiola
- Guardiola praises ‘exceptional’ Haaland ahead of Dortmund clash
- Man City unlikely to replace Aguero this summer – Guardiola
- Do Manchester City need to sign a new striker?