United defender Gary Neville has launched another attack at City, saying he prefers Liverpool to the blues.
The defender had a pop at City earlier this year when he said Carlos Tevez was not worth the money City paid for him but said he has more respect for Liverpool. “I have more respect for them as a club, in a sense of their tradition and their history, than I would do some of the other clubs that have been coming on the scene in the last few years, throwing a load of money at it.”
Neville continued by saying Liverpool have a good history and that they’ve been successful. Neville seems to love history as that’s what he’s going to be by the end of the season. He admits that this year may be his last and his best chance of playing will probably be in the League Cup and if he doesn’t perform, he will be gone.
Neville was caught on camera giving the finger to Carlos Tevez in the League Cup quarter final clash but the new City docu-film also shows Neville mouthing the words F*** You at Tevez following the City striker’s goal against his former club.
hat do you make of Neville’s words? If you’re one of the many United fans obsessed with trawling City sites, what is your opinion on Neville’s comments? Do you prefer Liverpool over City?
Don’t forget to check back here at 9.ooam for our review of the City docu-film Blue Moon Rising.
- Ederson urges the Premier League to bring in concussion substitutes
- City chased by Chelsea and United for Dennis Zakaria
- Big blow for Man City – Barcelona presidential candidate Laporta confident of Messi stay
- Guardiola lays down the roadmap for City’s clash against Porto
- Ederson stakes claim: I’m the best penalty taker at Man City
- Pep rules out including academy players against Porto
- Pep Guardiola: Joao Cancelo has made an incredible impact this season
- Stones leapfrogs Garcia in Man City’s defensive order
- Gabriel Jesus happy to give up records for European success with Man City
- Guardiola rejects any idea of resting players