Well another day of throwing a game away to Everton.
Really did think City would pull it this time shows how fickle football can be. It is a massive pressure clash on Tuesday now for Spurs and City do or die time.
Spurs got a draw which is a lot better than a win, but the begs the question if Spurs and City draw and Liverpool beat Fulham can Liverpool hope to clinch forth spot with the two games left ?
Citys run in is as follows,
Spurs at Home.
Stoke at Home.
Liverpool’s run of form lately is impressive whatever Kenny has done its bringing the best out of them.
With Bale now a no show for Tuesdays game can City dig deep and shows us that the team can do it when it really matters, just like they did in the semi final against Untied. Followed by the big day in London the F.A. CUP FINAL, (I love even typing it )
Stoke had a good win against Arsenal and are looking sharper and playing more football than ever. Hard team to beat as City fans know from last season. Stoke again on the Tuesday at home really do hope City have the cup to lift that night. Away to Bolton who will be a challenge for the finale of the season
Its a long 2 weeks that will tell us how the cookie crumbles.
How do you think the run in will unfold ?
- Manchester City to have 2000 fans at Carabao Cup final
- Guardiola defends his team selection after shock defeat
- Guardiola happy for Aguero to stay in England
- BT Sport pundits discuss Haaland’s potential move to Manchester City next season
- Kevin De Bruyne signs new contract until 2025
- Pep Guardiola defends official after bizarre Haaland incident
- Man City to go all out to seal place in semi-final in return leg warns Pep Guardiola
- Guardiola praises ‘exceptional’ Haaland ahead of Dortmund clash
- Man City unlikely to replace Aguero this summer – Guardiola
- Do Manchester City need to sign a new striker?