City boss Roberto Mancini is set to return to the Spanish side Valencia in order to sign winger Pablo Hernandez.
The Daily Mail reports Valencia are ready to listen to offers for Hernandez but any chance of a deal for David Silva is all but dead as the playmaker has already rejected speculation about a move to the blues and has stated he wants to remain in Spain.
However, Valencia president Manuel Llorente is ready to listen to offers for his three midfield amigos: Silva, Hernandez and left winger Juan Mata and a deal for Hernandez could be struck soon.
Hernandez made 58 appearances for Valencia last season, scoring five goals and his signing could cast fresh doubt over the future of City’s England winger Shaun Wright-Phillips.
Do we need another winger? Is SWP’s time up?
- Match Review: Cheltenham 1-3 Manchester City
- Match Preview: Cheltenham vs Manchester City
- Kevin De Bruyne ruled out for six weeks with hamstring injury
- Match Review: Manchester City 2-0 Aston Villa
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Aston Villa
- Pep Guardiola has insisted Manchester City will NOT make any January signings
- Match Review: Manchester City 4-0 Crystal Palace
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Crystal Palace
- Match Review: Manchester City 1-0 Brighton Hove Albion
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton Hove Albion