City boss Roberto Mancini is set to return to the Spanish side Valencia in order to sign winger Pablo Hernandez.
The Daily Mail reports Valencia are ready to listen to offers for Hernandez but any chance of a deal for David Silva is all but dead as the playmaker has already rejected speculation about a move to the blues and has stated he wants to remain in Spain.
However, Valencia president Manuel Llorente is ready to listen to offers for his three midfield amigos: Silva, Hernandez and left winger Juan Mata and a deal for Hernandez could be struck soon.
Hernandez made 58 appearances for Valencia last season, scoring five goals and his signing could cast fresh doubt over the future of City’s England winger Shaun Wright-Phillips.
Do we need another winger? Is SWP’s time up?
- Wolves vs Manchester City preview
- Kevin de Bruyne insists retaining the Premier League title is difficult
- Manchester City attacker Bernardo Silva suffers injury on international duty
- Manchester City’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Manchester City Transfer roundup: Kalidou Koulibaly pursuit, Jack Grealish interest
- Manchester City vs Tottenham – 20 April 2019 – Live Blog
- Should City offload Zinchenko?
- Mendy giving City a new dimension in attack
- Can Manchester City continue winning run against Arsenal?
- Why aren’t Man City making an official bid for Pjanic?