I have found of late when City go ahead by a goal or two up they struggle to keep the clean sheet even when dominating the game. However against Villa City showed that for once that they can win a game without letting a goal in, off hand Newcastle twice, Fulham, West Ham, West Brom are all teams that City have beaten were ahead and let the other team get one back. Look I know that 3 points is 3 points but it plays havoc with the fantasy football (lol).
With that aside it was good to see Balotelli smile, even though id say City big boys offered him a bonus to do so. City played well but in fairness Villa were very poor. With the headlines again dominated by stories of a unhappy City strikers this time its Balotellis turn. Balotelli first time away from home and mammy’s cooking the 20 year old his homesick and who could blame him. First time away in a new country Christmas comes around of course he would do. It will take time for him to get to grips but it in the long run help him to grow as a footballer and a man. In he after match in
City have Blackpool the weekend and the question is who will Mr Mancini start with. I think the last two line outs against Newcastle and Aston Villa are as strong as they come Blackpool can never be underestimated and can always seem to pull a result when it matters most. Hard one to call but whatever side takes the pitch I think can take Blackpool and get 3 points.
- Wolves vs Manchester City preview
- Kevin de Bruyne insists retaining the Premier League title is difficult
- Manchester City attacker Bernardo Silva suffers injury on international duty
- Manchester City’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Manchester City Transfer roundup: Kalidou Koulibaly pursuit, Jack Grealish interest
- Manchester City vs Tottenham – 20 April 2019 – Live Blog
- Should City offload Zinchenko?
- Mendy giving City a new dimension in attack
- Can Manchester City continue winning run against Arsenal?
- Why aren’t Man City making an official bid for Pjanic?