Super Mario Balotelli has signed a five year deal with City. Described as a crazy talent by Carlo Ancelotti and praised by many in the Italian league he seems to be a player for the future at only 19 years old. Mario comes to City after a summer long drawn out transfer saga, The deal is believed to be in the region of £28m. Mario is now happy to be reunited with Mancini who gave him his first team shot at Inter.
Although Mario didn’t fair so well under the special one during his time at the Milan giants.
- Wolves vs Manchester City preview
- Kevin de Bruyne insists retaining the Premier League title is difficult
- Manchester City attacker Bernardo Silva suffers injury on international duty
- Manchester City’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Manchester City Transfer roundup: Kalidou Koulibaly pursuit, Jack Grealish interest
- Manchester City vs Tottenham – 20 April 2019 – Live Blog
- Should City offload Zinchenko?
- Mendy giving City a new dimension in attack
- Can Manchester City continue winning run against Arsenal?
- Why aren’t Man City making an official bid for Pjanic?