Okay, time for an update on our Fantasy Football.
Still out in front setting a tremendous pace is Lexington Steele FC, who has been at the top of the table since the start. Loco F.C and Mullsters are second and third with Yaya’s Silva Boat and Madchester are still up there.
Of our writers, Brian Roban’s Manchester is Blue are sitting pretty in eighth place, marginally above Jake’s Hartley’s Heroes in 19th. I told you I was on the way back. After sitting at the bottom of the table for a few weeks, my Hinchcliffe 5-1 has finally started to shine. Okay, so I’m second from bottom but at least I’ve moved up a place. Season’s a marathon, not a sprint.
Taking my place at the foot of the table is Vegan FC on 236 points, while our only resident United Fan, United689908 is just above Hinchcliffe 5-1.
In order to try and improve my status, I have sacked off the hooker f***er Rooney and replaced him with United’s in form striker Berbatov. I know what you’re saying but normally what happens is, when I select a striker, they stop performing so in theory, Berbatov should be crap again by this time next week.
Anyway, I’ve attached the full table so you can see it for yourselves.
|1||Lexington Steele FC||41||362|
|4||Yaya’s Silva Boat||47||331|
|7||Eggs on Toast F.C||43||314|
|8||Sky Blue Dreamin’||59||312|
|10||Manchester is Blue||33||307|
|12||Rag Free Zone IV||44||301|
|13||Sky Blue Galacticos||41||301|
|19||Here Come the Girls||42||258|
Like MCB? Find us on Facebook under Manchester City Blog and follow Mancityblog on Twitter.
If you also want to join our writers team, just send us an email: email@example.com
- ‘Are you ready Mbappe?’ – Phil Foden sends risky tweet
- Guardiola lauds his side for ‘building history’ after City beat Dortmund
- Manchester City to have 2000 fans at Carabao Cup final
- Guardiola defends his team selection after shock defeat
- Guardiola happy for Aguero to stay in England
- BT Sport pundits discuss Haaland’s potential move to Manchester City next season
- Kevin De Bruyne signs new contract until 2025
- Pep Guardiola defends official after bizarre Haaland incident
- Man City to go all out to seal place in semi-final in return leg warns Pep Guardiola
- Guardiola praises ‘exceptional’ Haaland ahead of Dortmund clash