The 09/10 Premier League season starts in 2 weeks and the inaugural Football Media Fantasy Football league is now open for business.
There are a host of prizes to win, it’s free to join and it’s based on the popular and very easy to use premier league fantasy football game.
How To Play
1. Visit fantasy.premierleague.com and sign in (if you’ve never registered at the site before, click on this link to register). Depending on your account history, you might need to add your team and pick your team colors before moving to the next step.
2. After logging in click the ‘Leagues’ link in the left navigation panel, enter the Football Media league code (see step 3 for how to obtain the code) in the ‘Join a League’ text box and click the ‘Join League’ button.
3. Get the league code by signing up to the Football Media Fantasy Football newsletter:
That’s it. You’re good to go. If you’re new to fantasy football, read this excellent introduction to fantasy football games.
Let’s get started already – come on in and sign up!
The following prizes are offered by Fantasy Premier League and apply to overall winners.
The overall winner of Fantasy Premier League 2009/10 will win a VIP trip for two to a Barclays Premier League match (the identity of which is determined by The Premier League) featuring a team of the successful player’s choice. The Winner’s Prize includes travel, two nights’ hotel accommodation, two match tickets, pre-match meal and £250 spending money.
This season the person who finishes top of the monthly leaderboard will be declared Manager of the Month and will win a digital camera, an mp3 player, and a Premier League club replica kit of the Winner’s choice.
The following prizes are offered by Football Media and apply only to members of the Football Media fantasy football league:
Nearly £500 worth of prizes to win, including signed football shirts, the latest football boots and a cash prize to top things off. We’ll have more details soon.
- Kevin De Bruyne ruled out for six weeks with hamstring injury
- Match Review: Manchester City 2-0 Aston Villa
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Aston Villa
- Pep Guardiola has insisted Manchester City will NOT make any January signings
- Match Review: Manchester City 4-0 Crystal Palace
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Crystal Palace
- Match Review: Manchester City 1-0 Brighton Hove Albion
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton Hove Albion
- The revival of John Stones at Manchester City
- Guardiola offers Aguero update after the Argentine is forced to self-isolate