Kaka once the most famed and sought after player in the world is now a bench warmer at Real Madrid, not a million years ago the great Kaka was seen hanging out his window at his Milan home claiming he “He only loves Milan and will never leave” Summer time and he had gone to Real Madrid.
The year 2008, City had just failed in their attempt to lure the midfeilder from A.C. Milan, The world media turned on City branding us as a disgrace to football with no class.
Kaka, his dad Bosco Leite and the president of the club and prime minster of Italy Silvio Berlusconi taunted City in the media, Saying there was never any chance and Milan would ever sell Kaka. Left a bad taste in the mouths of many City fans being the subject of humiliation in the world press. This was in January when City were told you are to small a club to sign Kaka. The summer transfer rolled around and YES the man who swore loyalty to A.C. Milan was off to join a new look Real Madrid team. Shows how much Kaka’s word means to the fans, how he going to see out his days at A.C. Milan were all a distant memory.
While Kaka has been in Spain well he has not done a lot to be honest he has gone backwards instead of forward. Jose Mourinho plans for his Real Madrid don’t seem to include Kaka and its been widely reported that he may be sold in the January window. City have got a wealth of talent and are fast becoming a name in world football as the small club going places. Kaka’s big pay day has passed and I believe that City should steer well clear of the Brazilian should he be offered on the market. Brazilians do not have a great time of it in the premier league that and the fact of the way we were treated last time around. Kaka while he still has the magic touch I’m sure would not be up to the test of the premier league. Better off going back to Milan and swearing his life and loyalty to them again, that is until a big money move comes his way again.
- Guardiola warns his City stars not to get complacent
- Guardiola praises West Ham as City win again
- Guardiola killed my confidence says RB Leipzig defender Angelino
- Bernardo Silva lauds ‘Amazing’ Joao Cancelo after Champions League display vs Monchengladbach
- Pep Guardiola praises City’s resurgent star after Everton victory
- Three Man City players with a point to prove against Tottenham Hotspur
- Pep Guardiola set to reward John Stones with new contract after the Englishman’s impressive season
- Gabriel Jesus reveals plans to return to Brazil in the future
- Premier League preview: Liverpool vs Manchester City
- Manchester City lining up Erling Braut Haaland as Sergio Aguero’s replacement