Carlos Tevez has urged Fernando Torres to join him at City and fire the blues to glory and stated he has no regrets in joining the blues.
The Argentine had an excellent debut season with the blues following his controversial transfer from Old Trafford and sees Torres as the ideal partner in the blues forward line. ‘Torres would definitely make us better, he’s one of the top strikers in the world and I would love to have him as a team-mate,” said Tevez.
The Spaniard’s future has been under increased debate, following the departure of former boss Rafa Benitez and the arrival of Roy Hodgson, who is determined to keep hold of his prize asset.
Tevez himself will be aware of rumours regarding his City future, with reports that the Argentine is unhappy at Eastlands. However, in urging Torres to join the blues, Tevez said “know I’ve never regretted coming to City. It’s the best decision I ever made.”
City would have to smash the British transfer record again in order to land Torres, who is also a target for Chelsea.
- West Ham United looking to sign Manchester City’s Yangel Herrera
- Pep Guardiola – mastermind behind Man City’s rise to Premier League prominence
- Kylian Mbappe on the bench for PSG
- ‘What a man, I am in love as a person’ – Guardiola on Aguero
- Guardiola may be the ‘greatest manager of all time’ – Neville