It looked so good early. But, once again City’s new look side could not play a complete 90 minutes.
Emmanuel Adebayor scored his second goal in as many City matches inside of 20 minutes, but from that point forward the Citizens were wasteful in the attack and woeful at the back.
The Jolean Lescott transfer row with Everton is apparently close to a resolution, and it cannot happen soon enough for City.
- Guardiola rules out new January signings
- Pep Guardiola : Sergio Aguero impacted hard by death of former father-in-law Diego Maradona
- Guardiola on City’s goal scoring – We’ll get what we deserve
- Eric Bailly admits to snubbing City after Mourinho call
- Burnley’s injury concerns a boost for Man City
- Man City face competition from Chelsea for Barcelona superstar
- Javier Tebas takes aim at Man City… again
- City overtake Arsenal as bookmaker’s favorite for Houssem Aouar
- Stats shine light on John Stones’s impressive comeback against Olympiakos
- Olympiakos manager praises Ederson – He has great qualities