It looked so good early. But, once again City’s new look side could not play a complete 90 minutes.
Emmanuel Adebayor scored his second goal in as many City matches inside of 20 minutes, but from that point forward the Citizens were wasteful in the attack and woeful at the back.
The Jolean Lescott transfer row with Everton is apparently close to a resolution, and it cannot happen soon enough for City.
- Kylian Mbappe on the bench for PSG
- ‘What a man, I am in love as a person’ – Guardiola on Aguero
- Guardiola may be the ‘greatest manager of all time’ – Neville
- Kevin De Bruyne returns to start in cup final
- Manchester City out of the European Super League
- Man City fans hang anti-ESL banners outside the Etihad
- David Bernstein ‘ashamed’ with City for supporting European Super League
- Kevin De Bruyne ruled out of Aston Villa clash
- ‘Are you ready Mbappe?’ – Phil Foden sends risky tweet
- Guardiola lauds his side for ‘building history’ after City beat Dortmund