It looked so good early. But, once again City’s new look side could not play a complete 90 minutes.
Emmanuel Adebayor scored his second goal in as many City matches inside of 20 minutes, but from that point forward the Citizens were wasteful in the attack and woeful at the back.
The Jolean Lescott transfer row with Everton is apparently close to a resolution, and it cannot happen soon enough for City.
- Guardiola killed my confidence says RB Leipzig defender Angelino
- Bernardo Silva lauds ‘Amazing’ Joao Cancelo after Champions League display vs Monchengladbach
- Pep Guardiola praises City’s resurgent star after Everton victory
- Three Man City players with a point to prove against Tottenham Hotspur
- Pep Guardiola set to reward John Stones with new contract after the Englishman’s impressive season
- Gabriel Jesus reveals plans to return to Brazil in the future
- Premier League preview: Liverpool vs Manchester City
- Manchester City lining up Erling Braut Haaland as Sergio Aguero’s replacement
- Joao Cancelo: from an expensive reserve to an integral cog in Guardiola’s Manchester City machine
- City youngster Jayden Braaf completes loan deal to Udinese for the rest of the season