It looked so good early. But, once again City’s new look side could not play a complete 90 minutes.
Emmanuel Adebayor scored his second goal in as many City matches inside of 20 minutes, but from that point forward the Citizens were wasteful in the attack and woeful at the back.
The Jolean Lescott transfer row with Everton is apparently close to a resolution, and it cannot happen soon enough for City.
- Wolves vs Manchester City preview
- Kevin de Bruyne insists retaining the Premier League title is difficult
- Manchester City attacker Bernardo Silva suffers injury on international duty
- Manchester City’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Manchester City Transfer roundup: Kalidou Koulibaly pursuit, Jack Grealish interest
- Manchester City vs Tottenham – 20 April 2019 – Live Blog
- Should City offload Zinchenko?
- Mendy giving City a new dimension in attack
- Can Manchester City continue winning run against Arsenal?
- Why aren’t Man City making an official bid for Pjanic?