The 2009/10 season was the most exciting, enthralling season blues fans have endured in City’s 135 year history, which saw City finish 5th in the league and complete a double over Chelsea, as well as staying unbeaten against Arsenal for the first time in how long?
The film, which is set for release in selected cinemas on 15th September, is seen through the eyes of the supporters as City strive to establish themselves once again as a major force in English football. The story is told through interviews with die hard supporters, club executives as well as Noel Gallagher.
On Wednesday night, I was privileged to be invited to a preview screening of the City docu-film Blue Moon Rising. Needless to say I didn’t hesitate to attend and my review of the film will appear here on Friday 10 September at 9am.
If you haven’t already seen the trailer, click the following link to see what’s in store and check back here Friday morning for the Man City Blog review.
- Wolves vs Manchester City preview
- Kevin de Bruyne insists retaining the Premier League title is difficult
- Manchester City attacker Bernardo Silva suffers injury on international duty
- Manchester City’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Manchester City Transfer roundup: Kalidou Koulibaly pursuit, Jack Grealish interest
- Manchester City vs Tottenham – 20 April 2019 – Live Blog
- Should City offload Zinchenko?
- Mendy giving City a new dimension in attack
- Can Manchester City continue winning run against Arsenal?
- Why aren’t Man City making an official bid for Pjanic?