Its seems clear that Mario Balotelli may be sold after all with the media attention building daily and his agent Mino Raiola telling the world he is the subject of interest from not only City and Untied but now Chelsea also.It seems that the media have him ready to move any day now even though Inter have said on more than one occasion that he will be staying put.
Mancini handed the at the time 17 year old a start in the first team, Balotelli didn’t disappoint scoring two goals in the Coppa Italia against Juve however there is a dark side to the story it has been said that Balotelli is somewhat well picture Joey Barton mixed with Gary Neville and you start to get the picture. Now at 19 his personality needs some work seems to be a problem for players with true talent he is a big imposing player physical strength and good touch of the ball all told could be the next big thing in world football has received as much praise for his footballing talent as criticism for his unprofessional and rude boy personality.
Balotelli thrived under Mancini so the media have it he will go to City, other media sources say Untied that Sir Alex is the man to get his head right and put him on the path to true greatness, now because of his agent we have Chelsea in the mix with Ancelotti already well aware of the young mans talent and personal issues could be the Italian to bring to the premiership and mould him into the professional that Ancelotti excepts from his players.
At Inter he is not to popular with fans after saying he supports A.C. Milan and doesn’t care what the fans think which is like a City player from the academy saying he a life long Untied supporter ! even if you are you don’t go about in the media saying it, its just professionalism. Stunts like this and the bad boy attitude may be why he could be on the move.
Mark Hughes when in charge went all out to sigh Roque Santa Cruz when he finally landed the player he was injured, he was and still is plagued by injury and has had little or no impact for City since signing apart from the positive and uplifting interviews he gives, I like Santa Cruz and was a good player that one season for Blackburn but having said that if Mancini does pursue players from a former club I do hope he is not going to buy a headache that will unsettle the dressing room and cause embarrassment to the club it will be interesting to see how his unfolds in the next week or so .
- Guardiola warns his City stars not to get complacent
- Guardiola praises West Ham as City win again
- Guardiola killed my confidence says RB Leipzig defender Angelino
- Bernardo Silva lauds ‘Amazing’ Joao Cancelo after Champions League display vs Monchengladbach
- Pep Guardiola praises City’s resurgent star after Everton victory
- Three Man City players with a point to prove against Tottenham Hotspur
- Pep Guardiola set to reward John Stones with new contract after the Englishman’s impressive season
- Gabriel Jesus reveals plans to return to Brazil in the future
- Premier League preview: Liverpool vs Manchester City
- Manchester City lining up Erling Braut Haaland as Sergio Aguero’s replacement