City visit Upton Park for the final game of the season, looking for the point which will secure a fifth place finish.
The blues are two points clear of Aston Villa in sixth place but have a far better goal difference that the Midlands outfit and one point in East London will be enough to secure their highest finish since 1992.
But City manager Roberto Mancini will be looking for a win to finish the season after a run of four games that has yielded just four points, which has meant missing out on a place in the top four and next season’s Champions League qualifiers.
The Hammers Premier League future was secured after they beat Wigan 3-2 in their last home game and will be looking to end a dismal season on a high. The Hammers have struggled to perform this season and manager Gianfranco Zola was rumoured to be facing the axe and his fate will be decided at the end of the season.
City will be without England men Gareth Barry and Joleon Lescott, as well as Ireland’s Shay Given and Stephen Ireland. Michael Johnson and Martin Petrov are still out.
West Ham will be without Jack Collinson, Valon Behrami, Keiron Dyer, Heria Ilunga and Zavon Hines.
West Ham: DWLWL
Over The Blue Moon Prediction: West Ham 1-3 City
Was toying with a draw but I think City will want to make the Hammers pay for the blues failure to make fourth place with a good win.
- Wolves vs Manchester City preview
- Kevin de Bruyne insists retaining the Premier League title is difficult
- Manchester City attacker Bernardo Silva suffers injury on international duty
- Manchester City’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Manchester City Transfer roundup: Kalidou Koulibaly pursuit, Jack Grealish interest
- Manchester City vs Tottenham – 20 April 2019 – Live Blog
- Should City offload Zinchenko?
- Mendy giving City a new dimension in attack
- Can Manchester City continue winning run against Arsenal?
- Why aren’t Man City making an official bid for Pjanic?