City visit Upton Park for the final game of the season, looking for the point which will secure a fifth place finish.
The blues are two points clear of Aston Villa in sixth place but have a far better goal difference that the Midlands outfit and one point in East London will be enough to secure their highest finish since 1992.
But City manager Roberto Mancini will be looking for a win to finish the season after a run of four games that has yielded just four points, which has meant missing out on a place in the top four and next season’s Champions League qualifiers.
The Hammers Premier League future was secured after they beat Wigan 3-2 in their last home game and will be looking to end a dismal season on a high. The Hammers have struggled to perform this season and manager Gianfranco Zola was rumoured to be facing the axe and his fate will be decided at the end of the season.
City will be without England men Gareth Barry and Joleon Lescott, as well as Ireland’s Shay Given and Stephen Ireland. Michael Johnson and Martin Petrov are still out.
West Ham will be without Jack Collinson, Valon Behrami, Keiron Dyer, Heria Ilunga and Zavon Hines.
West Ham: DWLWL
Over The Blue Moon Prediction: West Ham 1-3 City
Was toying with a draw but I think City will want to make the Hammers pay for the blues failure to make fourth place with a good win.
- Manchester City to have 2000 fans at Carabao Cup final
- Guardiola defends his team selection after shock defeat
- Guardiola happy for Aguero to stay in England
- BT Sport pundits discuss Haaland’s potential move to Manchester City next season
- Kevin De Bruyne signs new contract until 2025
- Pep Guardiola defends official after bizarre Haaland incident
- Man City to go all out to seal place in semi-final in return leg warns Pep Guardiola
- Guardiola praises ‘exceptional’ Haaland ahead of Dortmund clash
- Man City unlikely to replace Aguero this summer – Guardiola
- Do Manchester City need to sign a new striker?