Over The Blue Moon will shortly be launching a new page dedicated to our famous old stadium and we want to hear your memories of the ground from the supporters.
Maine Road saw many good times as well as the bad and our loyal supporters visited the ground through thick and thin. Remember the atmosphere before the game, the songs, Helen’s bell in the North Stand.
Does any particular game come to mind? Or when Niall Quinn saved a penalty against Derby, Eric Nixon getting himself sent off against Crystal Palace?
It can be any memories and as many as you like. Whatever it is, we want to hear from you so email your stories to email@example.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- West Ham United looking to sign Manchester City’s Yangel Herrera
- Pep Guardiola – mastermind behind Man City’s rise to Premier League prominence
- Kylian Mbappe on the bench for PSG
- ‘What a man, I am in love as a person’ – Guardiola on Aguero
- Guardiola may be the ‘greatest manager of all time’ – Neville