Over The Blue Moon will shortly be launching a new page dedicated to our famous old stadium and we want to hear your memories of the ground from the supporters.
Maine Road saw many good times as well as the bad and our loyal supporters visited the ground through thick and thin. Remember the atmosphere before the game, the songs, Helen’s bell in the North Stand.
Does any particular game come to mind? Or when Niall Quinn saved a penalty against Derby, Eric Nixon getting himself sent off against Crystal Palace?
It can be any memories and as many as you like. Whatever it is, we want to hear from you so email your stories to email@example.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- ‘Are you ready Mbappe?’ – Phil Foden sends risky tweet
- Guardiola lauds his side for ‘building history’ after City beat Dortmund
- Manchester City to have 2000 fans at Carabao Cup final
- Guardiola defends his team selection after shock defeat
- Guardiola happy for Aguero to stay in England
- BT Sport pundits discuss Haaland’s potential move to Manchester City next season
- Kevin De Bruyne signs new contract until 2025
- Pep Guardiola defends official after bizarre Haaland incident
- Man City to go all out to seal place in semi-final in return leg warns Pep Guardiola
- Guardiola praises ‘exceptional’ Haaland ahead of Dortmund clash