Marton Fulop has expressed is delight at signing for City until the end of the season.
The Sunderland third choice keeper was drafted in after injuries to three of City’s keeper’s, while Joe Hart remains on loan at Birmingham after the Midland club refused to allow Hart to return to Eastlands.
“I got the call on Tuesday from City and I was more than happy to come and help the club,” revealed the Hungarian who is likely to go straight into the side to face Aston Villa on Saturday. “It came out of the blue but I am delighted to try to help City achieve their goal.”
The blues need to win their remaining three games to be certain of Champions League qualification next season, but have all but secured a place in Europe next season in any case. The blues are six points ahead of Everton but with a far better goal difference than the Toffees, but one point will guarantee the return of European football to Eastlands.
- West Ham United looking to sign Manchester City’s Yangel Herrera
- Pep Guardiola – mastermind behind Man City’s rise to Premier League prominence
- Kylian Mbappe on the bench for PSG
- ‘What a man, I am in love as a person’ – Guardiola on Aguero
- Guardiola may be the ‘greatest manager of all time’ – Neville