It is with a little regret that, after a year online, Over The Blue Moon will shortly cease to exist.
But don’t worry because we have simply merged the site with one from the Football Media network and will in future be known as the Man City Blog. Features will remain the same but we will be closing the comments boards and activating a new, better discussion forum. We are also looking at redeveloping the site completely and hope to provide more interactive games and other features to keep you entertained.
We now have several writers on board, which include Callum Rothwell, Brian Roban, Jake Hartley and the Man United loving Real Mancs Are Blue (I promise he will get full credit for all his articles) as well as the occasional guest writer.
There will be small alterations to the look of the new site to make it feel more like a City site. So come and join us over on the new place. The address is www.mancityblog.com.
Thanks for visiting OTBM but come along and join us on the new site. We still want to hear your views and opinions.
See you there
- ‘Are you ready Mbappe?’ – Phil Foden sends risky tweet
- Guardiola lauds his side for ‘building history’ after City beat Dortmund
- Manchester City to have 2000 fans at Carabao Cup final
- Guardiola defends his team selection after shock defeat
- Guardiola happy for Aguero to stay in England
- BT Sport pundits discuss Haaland’s potential move to Manchester City next season
- Kevin De Bruyne signs new contract until 2025
- Pep Guardiola defends official after bizarre Haaland incident
- Man City to go all out to seal place in semi-final in return leg warns Pep Guardiola
- Guardiola praises ‘exceptional’ Haaland ahead of Dortmund clash