That’s right, the Blue Moon of Manchester City is officially rising and is about to hit the big screens.
Blue Moon Rising, will hit cinemas this autumn and follows the continuing rollercoaster of Manchester City FC as seen through the eyes of five supporters but will also feature interviews with players and club executives as well as Roberto Mancini and Noel Gallagher. Click here to see a preview of the film:
The 2009/10 season was without doubt one of the most exciting seasons in the club’s 135 year history and featured some brilliant games such as the 4-2 win over Arsenal, a double over Chelsea and also reaching the semi final in a major competition for the first time since 1981.
I am fortunate enough to have been invited to the preview screening of the film and a review will appear on this site as soon as permissible. The film, created by Endomel, will be released in a couple of weeks.
Keep checking back for updates on Blue Moon Rising
- Wolves vs Manchester City preview
- Kevin de Bruyne insists retaining the Premier League title is difficult
- Manchester City attacker Bernardo Silva suffers injury on international duty
- Manchester City’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Manchester City Transfer roundup: Kalidou Koulibaly pursuit, Jack Grealish interest
- Manchester City vs Tottenham – 20 April 2019 – Live Blog
- Should City offload Zinchenko?
- Mendy giving City a new dimension in attack
- Can Manchester City continue winning run against Arsenal?
- Why aren’t Man City making an official bid for Pjanic?