Robinho has been told to return to City for duty after his loan spell is finished with his hometown of Santos.
Many City fans will be angered by the Brazilian for his consent lack of respect shown to the Club in interviews in Brazil not to mention telling other Santos up and coming stars not to join City.
However if he is willing to up his work rate and attitude Roberto Mancini is willing to give the outspoken & insulting Robinho another shot at one of Europe’s top leagues that is if were good enough for him.
Robinho has made in clear that he wants to stay at Santos the money says something altogether, Santos can not afford his wages simple as that and offers for him are nowhere near what City paid for him that and well there haven’t been that many offers for him so City bound again its seems Robinh0 is how it will go this time is anybody’s guess.
Im sure many City fans will welcome him back with open arms as long as he gives 100% while on the pitch for the team and for himself .
Mancini had this to say to Sky Sports,
“The situation is that Robinho will finish his contract with Santos. After that he will stay in Brazil for another week, play for the national team and after that he will return to Manchester City.”
Asked if he had any concerns about Robinho’s return, Mancini replied “At this moment, no. But it depends on him.
- Match Review: Manchester City 4-0 Crystal Palace
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Crystal Palace
- Match Review: Manchester City 1-0 Brighton Hove Albion
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton Hove Albion
- The revival of John Stones at Manchester City
- Guardiola offers Aguero update after the Argentine is forced to self-isolate
- City Football Group name Club Bolivar as first Partner Club
- Guardiola personally contacts Real Madrid superstar asking him to join Manchester City
- City make a formal approach for David Alaba
- Man City face a tough battle against Southampton at the St. Mary’s