Santa Cruz, the Paraguayan international who featured for Mark Hughes at Blackburn, after a long stint at Bayern could be about to return. Santa Cruz would add depth to the City side up top, while also giving the club a finisher to spell Adebayor during the African Nations Cup and any future suspensions. Santa Cruz does however have a history of injuries, and that will certainly factor into how Hughes manages his comeback and pitch time going forward.
- Wolves vs Manchester City preview
- Kevin de Bruyne insists retaining the Premier League title is difficult
- Manchester City attacker Bernardo Silva suffers injury on international duty
- Manchester City’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Manchester City Transfer roundup: Kalidou Koulibaly pursuit, Jack Grealish interest
- Manchester City vs Tottenham – 20 April 2019 – Live Blog
- Should City offload Zinchenko?
- Mendy giving City a new dimension in attack
- Can Manchester City continue winning run against Arsenal?
- Why aren’t Man City making an official bid for Pjanic?