The king of Brazil Robinho, had a few parting comments for the people of Manchester and the Club as a whole.
Here are the reason Robinho failed in the premiership.
“Neither Hughes nor Mancini understood me,”
“Perhaps they only believed in the sporting side of things, but that wasn’t enough for me”.
“I am Brazilian and I can’t offer my best performance if I’m not happy in every aspect of life”. (I love this one, so when it rains Robinho is not happy)
“That was my problem. I am a special footballer and I need to be happy when I’m playing. That was the case at Real Madrid but never at City. Perhaps I should never have left Real Madrid.”
If memory serves me correctly did Robinho not cry and throw a hissy fit to be allowed leave Real Madrid ? The fact he refers to himself as special is a bit well, big headed? He brought up the Elano situation and was then going on about how the two of them are in the Brazilian team, who by the way were not well received in Brazil when they failed to bring home the World Cup. Its seems Robinho holds himself in highest regard
Robinho proved again and again that could not cut it England or Spain the very place he should have never left or was that Brazil ? Robinho talks so much Crap its hard to keep up with what P.R. drama is coming this week. Santos was his preferred choice only two or three weeks ago.
To top if off Robinho who comes from Brazil, were poverty is widespread and people are forced to live in tin shacks in slums called Favela’s tells us,
“MANCHESTER IS AN AWFUL PLACE TO LIVE” ! (Must be great to be blinded by money)
Well in fairness that was down to the dark nights the rain fall and the cold weather in Manchester.
Does anyone think he checked the weather for Milan before he signed ? I think he may get a shock when its starts to rain and its cold in winter months ?
Robinho and his excuses don’t wash for me he will try his hardest this season for Milan followed by more of the same We has to witness at Eastlands. The Milan fans will have less time for him and his excuses wont wash there either.
- Pep Guardiola has insisted Manchester City will NOT make any January signings
- Match Review: Manchester City 4-0 Crystal Palace
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Crystal Palace
- Match Review: Manchester City 1-0 Brighton Hove Albion
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton Hove Albion
- The revival of John Stones at Manchester City
- Guardiola offers Aguero update after the Argentine is forced to self-isolate
- City Football Group name Club Bolivar as first Partner Club
- Guardiola personally contacts Real Madrid superstar asking him to join Manchester City
- City make a formal approach for David Alaba