City’s postponed game against Spurs has been announced by the club as being on Wednesday 5th May with an 8pm kick-off.
The original game was cancelled as Spurs were still involved in the FA Cup and the match could prove vital in the race for fourth place.
City are just two points behind the Londoners and have a game in hand, a home match against Everton and victory could boost their chances of qualifying for fourth place and the Champions League.
- Pep Guardiola has insisted Manchester City will NOT make any January signings
- Match Review: Manchester City 4-0 Crystal Palace
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Crystal Palace
- Match Review: Manchester City 1-0 Brighton Hove Albion
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton Hove Albion
- The revival of John Stones at Manchester City
- Guardiola offers Aguero update after the Argentine is forced to self-isolate
- City Football Group name Club Bolivar as first Partner Club
- Guardiola personally contacts Real Madrid superstar asking him to join Manchester City
- City make a formal approach for David Alaba