City’s postponed game against Spurs has been announced by the club as being on Wednesday 5th May with an 8pm kick-off.
The original game was cancelled as Spurs were still involved in the FA Cup and the match could prove vital in the race for fourth place.
City are just two points behind the Londoners and have a game in hand, a home match against Everton and victory could boost their chances of qualifying for fourth place and the Champions League.
- ‘Are you ready Mbappe?’ – Phil Foden sends risky tweet
- Guardiola lauds his side for ‘building history’ after City beat Dortmund
- Manchester City to have 2000 fans at Carabao Cup final
- Guardiola defends his team selection after shock defeat
- Guardiola happy for Aguero to stay in England
- BT Sport pundits discuss Haaland’s potential move to Manchester City next season
- Kevin De Bruyne signs new contract until 2025
- Pep Guardiola defends official after bizarre Haaland incident
- Man City to go all out to seal place in semi-final in return leg warns Pep Guardiola
- Guardiola praises ‘exceptional’ Haaland ahead of Dortmund clash