City’s postponed game against Spurs has been announced by the club as being on Wednesday 5th May with an 8pm kick-off.
The original game was cancelled as Spurs were still involved in the FA Cup and the match could prove vital in the race for fourth place.
City are just two points behind the Londoners and have a game in hand, a home match against Everton and victory could boost their chances of qualifying for fourth place and the Champions League.
- Wolves vs Manchester City preview
- Kevin de Bruyne insists retaining the Premier League title is difficult
- Manchester City attacker Bernardo Silva suffers injury on international duty
- Manchester City’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Manchester City Transfer roundup: Kalidou Koulibaly pursuit, Jack Grealish interest
- Manchester City vs Tottenham – 20 April 2019 – Live Blog
- Should City offload Zinchenko?
- Mendy giving City a new dimension in attack
- Can Manchester City continue winning run against Arsenal?
- Why aren’t Man City making an official bid for Pjanic?