City’s postponed game against Spurs has been announced by the club as being on Wednesday 5th May with an 8pm kick-off.
The original game was cancelled as Spurs were still involved in the FA Cup and the match could prove vital in the race for fourth place.
City are just two points behind the Londoners and have a game in hand, a home match against Everton and victory could boost their chances of qualifying for fourth place and the Champions League.
- West Ham United looking to sign Manchester City’s Yangel Herrera
- Pep Guardiola – mastermind behind Man City’s rise to Premier League prominence
- Kylian Mbappe on the bench for PSG
- ‘What a man, I am in love as a person’ – Guardiola on Aguero
- Guardiola may be the ‘greatest manager of all time’ – Neville