Real Madrid are reportedly set to make City star Carlos Tevez their main transfer target should Jose Mourinho take over at The Bernabeu.
The Inter boss has made it clear that he wants to leave Italy and Madrid looks like being his probable destination. And Mourinho wants Tevez to join him and the Spanish club will make a bid once Mourinho is in place.
The stumbling block for Madrid will be the amount they would have to pay for Tevez, who is currently valued at around £45m which, considering the Spanish club’s outlay last year, may deter them from making a formal approach.
Tevez has been quoted as being ‘unhappy’ at Eastlands due to the blues not winning any silverware this year, which the Argentine labelled as ‘disappointing.’
Would City be wrong to let him go? Let us know what you think.
- Match Review: Cheltenham 1-3 Manchester City
- Match Preview: Cheltenham vs Manchester City
- Kevin De Bruyne ruled out for six weeks with hamstring injury
- Match Review: Manchester City 2-0 Aston Villa
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Aston Villa
- Pep Guardiola has insisted Manchester City will NOT make any January signings
- Match Review: Manchester City 4-0 Crystal Palace
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Crystal Palace
- Match Review: Manchester City 1-0 Brighton Hove Albion
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton Hove Albion