Real Madrid are reportedly set to make City star Carlos Tevez their main transfer target should Jose Mourinho take over at The Bernabeu.
The Inter boss has made it clear that he wants to leave Italy and Madrid looks like being his probable destination. And Mourinho wants Tevez to join him and the Spanish club will make a bid once Mourinho is in place.
The stumbling block for Madrid will be the amount they would have to pay for Tevez, who is currently valued at around £45m which, considering the Spanish club’s outlay last year, may deter them from making a formal approach.
Tevez has been quoted as being ‘unhappy’ at Eastlands due to the blues not winning any silverware this year, which the Argentine labelled as ‘disappointing.’
Would City be wrong to let him go? Let us know what you think.
- ‘Are you ready Mbappe?’ – Phil Foden sends risky tweet
- Guardiola lauds his side for ‘building history’ after City beat Dortmund
- Manchester City to have 2000 fans at Carabao Cup final
- Guardiola defends his team selection after shock defeat
- Guardiola happy for Aguero to stay in England
- BT Sport pundits discuss Haaland’s potential move to Manchester City next season
- Kevin De Bruyne signs new contract until 2025
- Pep Guardiola defends official after bizarre Haaland incident
- Man City to go all out to seal place in semi-final in return leg warns Pep Guardiola
- Guardiola praises ‘exceptional’ Haaland ahead of Dortmund clash