Real Madrid are reportedly set to make City star Carlos Tevez their main transfer target should Jose Mourinho take over at The Bernabeu.
The Inter boss has made it clear that he wants to leave Italy and Madrid looks like being his probable destination. And Mourinho wants Tevez to join him and the Spanish club will make a bid once Mourinho is in place.
The stumbling block for Madrid will be the amount they would have to pay for Tevez, who is currently valued at around £45m which, considering the Spanish club’s outlay last year, may deter them from making a formal approach.
Tevez has been quoted as being ‘unhappy’ at Eastlands due to the blues not winning any silverware this year, which the Argentine labelled as ‘disappointing.’
Would City be wrong to let him go? Let us know what you think.
- Wolves vs Manchester City preview
- Kevin de Bruyne insists retaining the Premier League title is difficult
- Manchester City attacker Bernardo Silva suffers injury on international duty
- Manchester City’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Manchester City Transfer roundup: Kalidou Koulibaly pursuit, Jack Grealish interest
- Manchester City vs Tottenham – 20 April 2019 – Live Blog
- Should City offload Zinchenko?
- Mendy giving City a new dimension in attack
- Can Manchester City continue winning run against Arsenal?
- Why aren’t Man City making an official bid for Pjanic?