City take on Everton at Eastlands with the prospect of going fourth in the league should they win.
The blues sit two points behind Spurs but will overtake the London club with a win while also preventing a league double by the Toffees.
City will be missing Joleon Lescott through injury while Emmanuel Adebayor completes his four match suspension following his sending off during the FA Cup defeat at Stoke.
Wayne Bridge is out with a hernia while Michael Johnson and Martin Petrov both have knee injuries. Adam Johnson could retain his place at the expense of Shaun Wright-Phillips while Roque Santa Cruz may retain his place in the starting line-up following his goal at Fulham.
Victor Anichebe could make the game for Everton after being a doubt with a kidney problem but Phillippe Senderos and Marouane Fellaini are definitely out through injury.
Danger Man: Louis Saha
The United reject has scored 16 goals this season, 13 of them in the Premier League.
Over the Blue Moon Prediction: City 3-1 Everton
City into third with a hard fought win.
- West Ham United looking to sign Manchester City’s Yangel Herrera
- Pep Guardiola – mastermind behind Man City’s rise to Premier League prominence
- Kylian Mbappe on the bench for PSG
- ‘What a man, I am in love as a person’ – Guardiola on Aguero
- Guardiola may be the ‘greatest manager of all time’ – Neville