City striker Carlos Tevez has been shortlisted on the PFA Player of the Year shortlist.
The Argentine has been in fine form for the blues this season since his summer transfer from Old Trafford and has already notched up 28 goals in all competitions for City.
He faces competition for the title from United’s Wayne Rooney, Didier Drogba of Chelsea and Arsenal’s Cesc Fabregas.
And to complete a City double, the blues on-loan keeper Joe Hart has been nominated for the Young Player of the Year award and will also face Rooney and Fabregas, who have been nominated in both categories, with Aston Villa’s James Milner making up the quartet.
- Wolves vs Manchester City preview
- Kevin de Bruyne insists retaining the Premier League title is difficult
- Manchester City attacker Bernardo Silva suffers injury on international duty
- Manchester City’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Manchester City Transfer roundup: Kalidou Koulibaly pursuit, Jack Grealish interest
- Manchester City vs Tottenham – 20 April 2019 – Live Blog
- Should City offload Zinchenko?
- Mendy giving City a new dimension in attack
- Can Manchester City continue winning run against Arsenal?
- Why aren’t Man City making an official bid for Pjanic?