City striker Carlos Tevez has been shortlisted on the PFA Player of the Year shortlist.
The Argentine has been in fine form for the blues this season since his summer transfer from Old Trafford and has already notched up 28 goals in all competitions for City.
He faces competition for the title from United’s Wayne Rooney, Didier Drogba of Chelsea and Arsenal’s Cesc Fabregas.
And to complete a City double, the blues on-loan keeper Joe Hart has been nominated for the Young Player of the Year award and will also face Rooney and Fabregas, who have been nominated in both categories, with Aston Villa’s James Milner making up the quartet.
- West Ham United looking to sign Manchester City’s Yangel Herrera
- Pep Guardiola – mastermind behind Man City’s rise to Premier League prominence
- Kylian Mbappe on the bench for PSG
- ‘What a man, I am in love as a person’ – Guardiola on Aguero
- Guardiola may be the ‘greatest manager of all time’ – Neville