When City travels to Wigan tomorrow, the Blues will face a side that has been difficult to break down since winning promotion to the top flight in 2005. City’s record versus Wigan over the past four years is the club’s worst against any Premier League save Chelsea in that period of time. It’s more difficult to understand, because Wigan itself is filled with City supporters, and the JJB Stadium is often filled with City fans on matchday.
What are the thoughts of our readers on the Wigan clash?
- Kevin De Bruyne ruled out for six weeks with hamstring injury
- Match Review: Manchester City 2-0 Aston Villa
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Aston Villa
- Pep Guardiola has insisted Manchester City will NOT make any January signings
- Match Review: Manchester City 4-0 Crystal Palace
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Crystal Palace
- Match Review: Manchester City 1-0 Brighton Hove Albion
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton Hove Albion
- The revival of John Stones at Manchester City
- Guardiola offers Aguero update after the Argentine is forced to self-isolate