When City travels to Wigan tomorrow, the Blues will face a side that has been difficult to break down since winning promotion to the top flight in 2005. City’s record versus Wigan over the past four years is the club’s worst against any Premier League save Chelsea in that period of time. It’s more difficult to understand, because Wigan itself is filled with City supporters, and the JJB Stadium is often filled with City fans on matchday.
What are the thoughts of our readers on the Wigan clash?
- Manchester City to have 2000 fans at Carabao Cup final
- Guardiola defends his team selection after shock defeat
- Guardiola happy for Aguero to stay in England
- BT Sport pundits discuss Haaland’s potential move to Manchester City next season
- Kevin De Bruyne signs new contract until 2025
- Pep Guardiola defends official after bizarre Haaland incident
- Man City to go all out to seal place in semi-final in return leg warns Pep Guardiola
- Guardiola praises ‘exceptional’ Haaland ahead of Dortmund clash
- Man City unlikely to replace Aguero this summer – Guardiola
- Do Manchester City need to sign a new striker?