Following City’s dramatic come from behind draw at Ewood Park Sunday, Mark Hughes seems revitilized and secure in his job to pursue domestic transfer targets, as suggested on this site over a week ago. With the exception of one of two key players I would personally wait until the Summer to pursue targets from outside English football.
Here are some of the realistic possible moves.
- Shay Given
- Roque Santa Cruz who was signed by Hughes to play for Blackburn last season
- Stephan Warnock who also played for Hughes.
- Michael Owen
- Scott Parker
- Craig Bellamy
- David Villa
- Marcos Senna
- Shaun Wright Phillips
- Kasper Schmiechel
Beginning January 1st we’ll have daily coverage of what is sure to be a frantic month for the club.
- Manchester City to have 2000 fans at Carabao Cup final
- Guardiola defends his team selection after shock defeat
- Guardiola happy for Aguero to stay in England
- BT Sport pundits discuss Haaland’s potential move to Manchester City next season
- Kevin De Bruyne signs new contract until 2025
- Pep Guardiola defends official after bizarre Haaland incident
- Man City to go all out to seal place in semi-final in return leg warns Pep Guardiola
- Guardiola praises ‘exceptional’ Haaland ahead of Dortmund clash
- Man City unlikely to replace Aguero this summer – Guardiola
- Do Manchester City need to sign a new striker?