Following City’s dramatic come from behind draw at Ewood Park Sunday, Mark Hughes seems revitilized and secure in his job to pursue domestic transfer targets, as suggested on this site over a week ago. With the exception of one of two key players I would personally wait until the Summer to pursue targets from outside English football.
Here are some of the realistic possible moves.
- Shay Given
- Roque Santa Cruz who was signed by Hughes to play for Blackburn last season
- Stephan Warnock who also played for Hughes.
- Michael Owen
- Scott Parker
- Craig Bellamy
- David Villa
- Marcos Senna
- Shaun Wright Phillips
- Kasper Schmiechel
Beginning January 1st we’ll have daily coverage of what is sure to be a frantic month for the club.
- Wolves vs Manchester City preview
- Kevin de Bruyne insists retaining the Premier League title is difficult
- Manchester City attacker Bernardo Silva suffers injury on international duty
- Manchester City’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Manchester City Transfer roundup: Kalidou Koulibaly pursuit, Jack Grealish interest
- Manchester City vs Tottenham – 20 April 2019 – Live Blog
- Should City offload Zinchenko?
- Mendy giving City a new dimension in attack
- Can Manchester City continue winning run against Arsenal?
- Why aren’t Man City making an official bid for Pjanic?