City will have to overcome Romanian opposition if they are to progress to the group stage of the Europa League.
The draw, undertaken this afternoon at Nyon, the blues were the last team drawn and face Timisoara. City will travel to Romania for the first leg on August 19th, with the return being played at Eastlands on August 26th.
Elsewhere in the draw, Liverpool take on Turkish opposition in the form of Trabsonspor while Aston Villa are paired with Rapid Vienna, the team that knocked them out of the competition last season.
Don’t forget to sign up for OTBM’s Fantasy Football League, which starts on Saturday 14th August. Details can be found on the Fantasy Football page uner the Fun & Games section.
- Wolves vs Manchester City preview
- Kevin de Bruyne insists retaining the Premier League title is difficult
- Manchester City attacker Bernardo Silva suffers injury on international duty
- Manchester City’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Manchester City Transfer roundup: Kalidou Koulibaly pursuit, Jack Grealish interest
- Manchester City vs Tottenham – 20 April 2019 – Live Blog
- Should City offload Zinchenko?
- Mendy giving City a new dimension in attack
- Can Manchester City continue winning run against Arsenal?
- Why aren’t Man City making an official bid for Pjanic?