City will have to overcome Romanian opposition if they are to progress to the group stage of the Europa League.
The draw, undertaken this afternoon at Nyon, the blues were the last team drawn and face Timisoara. City will travel to Romania for the first leg on August 19th, with the return being played at Eastlands on August 26th.
Elsewhere in the draw, Liverpool take on Turkish opposition in the form of Trabsonspor while Aston Villa are paired with Rapid Vienna, the team that knocked them out of the competition last season.
Don’t forget to sign up for OTBM’s Fantasy Football League, which starts on Saturday 14th August. Details can be found on the Fantasy Football page uner the Fun & Games section.
- ‘Are you ready Mbappe?’ – Phil Foden sends risky tweet
- Guardiola lauds his side for ‘building history’ after City beat Dortmund
- Manchester City to have 2000 fans at Carabao Cup final
- Guardiola defends his team selection after shock defeat
- Guardiola happy for Aguero to stay in England
- BT Sport pundits discuss Haaland’s potential move to Manchester City next season
- Kevin De Bruyne signs new contract until 2025
- Pep Guardiola defends official after bizarre Haaland incident
- Man City to go all out to seal place in semi-final in return leg warns Pep Guardiola
- Guardiola praises ‘exceptional’ Haaland ahead of Dortmund clash