The man who began the end of United’s Champions League dream could be a summer target for Roberto Mancini.
Ivica Olic tormented the United defence and set up Bayern’s first goal in Germany before snatching a last minute winner while in the second leg at Old Trafford, Olic scored Bayern’s first goal before former Chelsea man Arjen Robben squared the tie with a superb volley to dump United out.
Mancini will be looking to strengthen his squad during the summer with the possibility of Champions League football should City finish fourth in the league and Olic’s attitude and work rate would suit the blues and would also be an instant hit with the City fans.
- West Ham United looking to sign Manchester City’s Yangel Herrera
- Pep Guardiola – mastermind behind Man City’s rise to Premier League prominence
- Kylian Mbappe on the bench for PSG
- ‘What a man, I am in love as a person’ – Guardiola on Aguero
- Guardiola may be the ‘greatest manager of all time’ – Neville