The man who began the end of United’s Champions League dream could be a summer target for Roberto Mancini.
Ivica Olic tormented the United defence and set up Bayern’s first goal in Germany before snatching a last minute winner while in the second leg at Old Trafford, Olic scored Bayern’s first goal before former Chelsea man Arjen Robben squared the tie with a superb volley to dump United out.
Mancini will be looking to strengthen his squad during the summer with the possibility of Champions League football should City finish fourth in the league and Olic’s attitude and work rate would suit the blues and would also be an instant hit with the City fans.
- Big blow for Man City – Barcelona presidential candidate Laporta confident of Messi stay
- Guardiola lays down the roadmap for City’s clash against Porto
- Ederson stakes claim: I’m the best penalty taker at Man City
- Pep rules out including academy players against Porto
- Pep Guardiola: Joao Cancelo has made an incredible impact this season
- Stones leapfrogs Garcia in Man City’s defensive order
- Gabriel Jesus happy to give up records for European success with Man City
- Guardiola rejects any idea of resting players
- Riyad Mahrez admits City’s woes in front of goal have been frustrating
- Txiki Begiristain: We are really happy with Pep’s commitment