The man who began the end of United’s Champions League dream could be a summer target for Roberto Mancini.
Ivica Olic tormented the United defence and set up Bayern’s first goal in Germany before snatching a last minute winner while in the second leg at Old Trafford, Olic scored Bayern’s first goal before former Chelsea man Arjen Robben squared the tie with a superb volley to dump United out.
Mancini will be looking to strengthen his squad during the summer with the possibility of Champions League football should City finish fourth in the league and Olic’s attitude and work rate would suit the blues and would also be an instant hit with the City fans.
- Guardiola praises West Ham as City win again
- Guardiola killed my confidence says RB Leipzig defender Angelino
- Bernardo Silva lauds ‘Amazing’ Joao Cancelo after Champions League display vs Monchengladbach
- Pep Guardiola praises City’s resurgent star after Everton victory
- Three Man City players with a point to prove against Tottenham Hotspur
- Pep Guardiola set to reward John Stones with new contract after the Englishman’s impressive season
- Gabriel Jesus reveals plans to return to Brazil in the future
- Premier League preview: Liverpool vs Manchester City
- Manchester City lining up Erling Braut Haaland as Sergio Aguero’s replacement
- Joao Cancelo: from an expensive reserve to an integral cog in Guardiola’s Manchester City machine