The man who began the end of United’s Champions League dream could be a summer target for Roberto Mancini.
Ivica Olic tormented the United defence and set up Bayern’s first goal in Germany before snatching a last minute winner while in the second leg at Old Trafford, Olic scored Bayern’s first goal before former Chelsea man Arjen Robben squared the tie with a superb volley to dump United out.
Mancini will be looking to strengthen his squad during the summer with the possibility of Champions League football should City finish fourth in the league and Olic’s attitude and work rate would suit the blues and would also be an instant hit with the City fans.
- Wolves vs Manchester City preview
- Kevin de Bruyne insists retaining the Premier League title is difficult
- Manchester City attacker Bernardo Silva suffers injury on international duty
- Manchester City’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Manchester City Transfer roundup: Kalidou Koulibaly pursuit, Jack Grealish interest
- Manchester City vs Tottenham – 20 April 2019 – Live Blog
- Should City offload Zinchenko?
- Mendy giving City a new dimension in attack
- Can Manchester City continue winning run against Arsenal?
- Why aren’t Man City making an official bid for Pjanic?