Carlos Tevez had an exceptional first season at Eastlands last year and, once again, his hard work has not gone unnoticed.
The City striker has been shortlisted for the North West Player of the Year award and is up against the following Premier League stars:
Bolton Wanderers – Chung-Yong Lee
Burnley – Graham Alexander
Everton – Leighton Baines
Liverpool – Pepe Reina
Manchester United – Wayne Rooney
Wigan Athletic – Charles N’Zogbia
As well as the Premier League, the lower division are also represented by:
Blackpool – Charlie Adam
Preston North End – Andrew Lonergan
Carlisle United – Ian Harte
Oldham Athletic – Sean Gregan
Stockport County – Johnny Mullins
Tranmere Rovers – Ian Goodison
Accrington Stanley – Andrew Procter
Bury – Ryan Lowe
Crewe Alexandra – Ashley Westwood
Macclesfield – Carl Tremarco
Morecambe – Barry Roche
Rochdale – Craig Dawson
Blue Square Premier
Altrincham – Stuart Coburn
Barrow AFC – Robin Hulbert
If you want to see Carlos crowned North West Player of the Year, you need to cast your votes. Simply go online to www.northwestfootballawards.co.uk and cast you vote. The awards ceremony will take place on October 11th 2010 and the winners will be announced then.
- Wolves vs Manchester City preview
- Kevin de Bruyne insists retaining the Premier League title is difficult
- Manchester City attacker Bernardo Silva suffers injury on international duty
- Manchester City’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Manchester City Transfer roundup: Kalidou Koulibaly pursuit, Jack Grealish interest
- Manchester City vs Tottenham – 20 April 2019 – Live Blog
- Should City offload Zinchenko?
- Mendy giving City a new dimension in attack
- Can Manchester City continue winning run against Arsenal?
- Why aren’t Man City making an official bid for Pjanic?