Today Ive been in touch with the good folks at City and have been told the Vuvuzela is still not banned. This will be reviewed in the coming weeks with City seemingly waiting to see the impact it has on the stadium.
That been said this seems to be an important matter for many Ciy fans worring their ear drums will be blown away by this menace of the footballing world.
- Wolves vs Manchester City preview
- Kevin de Bruyne insists retaining the Premier League title is difficult
- Manchester City attacker Bernardo Silva suffers injury on international duty
- Manchester City’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Manchester City Transfer roundup: Kalidou Koulibaly pursuit, Jack Grealish interest
- Manchester City vs Tottenham – 20 April 2019 – Live Blog
- Should City offload Zinchenko?
- Mendy giving City a new dimension in attack
- Can Manchester City continue winning run against Arsenal?
- Why aren’t Man City making an official bid for Pjanic?