Today Ive been in touch with the good folks at City and have been told the Vuvuzela is still not banned. This will be reviewed in the coming weeks with City seemingly waiting to see the impact it has on the stadium.
That been said this seems to be an important matter for many Ciy fans worring their ear drums will be blown away by this menace of the footballing world.
- Manchester City to have 2000 fans at Carabao Cup final
- Guardiola defends his team selection after shock defeat
- Guardiola happy for Aguero to stay in England
- BT Sport pundits discuss Haaland’s potential move to Manchester City next season
- Kevin De Bruyne signs new contract until 2025
- Pep Guardiola defends official after bizarre Haaland incident
- Man City to go all out to seal place in semi-final in return leg warns Pep Guardiola
- Guardiola praises ‘exceptional’ Haaland ahead of Dortmund clash
- Man City unlikely to replace Aguero this summer – Guardiola
- Do Manchester City need to sign a new striker?