City’s young wing wizard Vladimir Weiss has joined Premiership rivals Bolton Wanderers on loan until the end of the season.
Weiss has broken into the first team at Eastlands and has been a regular on the bench this season but has moved to the Reebok in order to get more playing time which he is hoping will secure his place amongst Slovakia’s squad for this summer’ world Cup finals in South Africa.
City manager Roberto Mancini had confirmed earlier this month that he would allow the youngster to leave on loan but insists that Weiss’s long term future is at Eastlands.
Weiss has made just three substitute appearance for the blues and started the FA Cup game at Middlesbrough, but scored against Arsenal in the League Cup Quarter Final. Despite his lack of action, Weis has been a regular in the Slovakia team and his move to Bolton should ensure he makes it to South Africa in the summer.
Good luck Vlad but don’t get used to the white shirt.
- Wolves vs Manchester City preview
- Kevin de Bruyne insists retaining the Premier League title is difficult
- Manchester City attacker Bernardo Silva suffers injury on international duty
- Manchester City’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Manchester City Transfer roundup: Kalidou Koulibaly pursuit, Jack Grealish interest
- Manchester City vs Tottenham – 20 April 2019 – Live Blog
- Should City offload Zinchenko?
- Mendy giving City a new dimension in attack
- Can Manchester City continue winning run against Arsenal?
- Why aren’t Man City making an official bid for Pjanic?