City’s young wing wizard Vladimir Weiss may be allowed to leave the club on loan during the January transfer window.
Weiss has been a regular among the substitutes this season but his actual playing time has been limited thus far and manager Roberto Mancini recognises the fact that the youngster needs to play in order to boost his chances of appearing at this summer’s World Cup finals in South Africa.
“It is possible Vladimir will go somewhere on loan. We have not decided where though. That will be Vladimir’s choice,” explains the Italian, who has won all of his first four games in charge.
Mancini has stated the move would not be a permanent one, saying Weiss is a ‘good young player who is going to be important to this club in the future.’
The Slovakian scored his first goal for the blues during December’s Carling Cup quarter final victory over Arsenal.
- Guardiola warns his City stars not to get complacent
- Guardiola praises West Ham as City win again
- Guardiola killed my confidence says RB Leipzig defender Angelino
- Bernardo Silva lauds ‘Amazing’ Joao Cancelo after Champions League display vs Monchengladbach
- Pep Guardiola praises City’s resurgent star after Everton victory
- Three Man City players with a point to prove against Tottenham Hotspur
- Pep Guardiola set to reward John Stones with new contract after the Englishman’s impressive season
- Gabriel Jesus reveals plans to return to Brazil in the future
- Premier League preview: Liverpool vs Manchester City
- Manchester City lining up Erling Braut Haaland as Sergio Aguero’s replacement