City’s young wing wizard Vladimir Weiss may be allowed to leave the club on loan during the January transfer window.
Weiss has been a regular among the substitutes this season but his actual playing time has been limited thus far and manager Roberto Mancini recognises the fact that the youngster needs to play in order to boost his chances of appearing at this summer’s World Cup finals in South Africa.
“It is possible Vladimir will go somewhere on loan. We have not decided where though. That will be Vladimir’s choice,” explains the Italian, who has won all of his first four games in charge.
Mancini has stated the move would not be a permanent one, saying Weiss is a ‘good young player who is going to be important to this club in the future.’
The Slovakian scored his first goal for the blues during December’s Carling Cup quarter final victory over Arsenal.
- Guardiola rules out new January signings
- Pep Guardiola : Sergio Aguero impacted hard by death of former father-in-law Diego Maradona
- Guardiola on City’s goal scoring – We’ll get what we deserve
- Eric Bailly admits to snubbing City after Mourinho call
- Burnley’s injury concerns a boost for Man City
- Man City face competition from Chelsea for Barcelona superstar
- Javier Tebas takes aim at Man City… again
- City overtake Arsenal as bookmaker’s favorite for Houssem Aouar
- Stats shine light on John Stones’s impressive comeback against Olympiakos
- Olympiakos manager praises Ederson – He has great qualities