City’s young wing wizard Vladimir Weiss may be allowed to leave the club on loan during the January transfer window.
Weiss has been a regular among the substitutes this season but his actual playing time has been limited thus far and manager Roberto Mancini recognises the fact that the youngster needs to play in order to boost his chances of appearing at this summer’s World Cup finals in South Africa.
“It is possible Vladimir will go somewhere on loan. We have not decided where though. That will be Vladimir’s choice,” explains the Italian, who has won all of his first four games in charge.
Mancini has stated the move would not be a permanent one, saying Weiss is a ‘good young player who is going to be important to this club in the future.’
The Slovakian scored his first goal for the blues during December’s Carling Cup quarter final victory over Arsenal.
- West Ham United looking to sign Manchester City’s Yangel Herrera
- Pep Guardiola – mastermind behind Man City’s rise to Premier League prominence
- Kylian Mbappe on the bench for PSG
- ‘What a man, I am in love as a person’ – Guardiola on Aguero
- Guardiola may be the ‘greatest manager of all time’ – Neville