City will travel to Upton park to challenge the current relegation favourites West Ham in the the good ol East End. While the Hammers have been enduring a some what up and down time while beating Untied in the Carling cup and losing more premiership match then is even funny. The West Ham fans surely have been true the mill but with all that been said they can play football when they want to. Anybody who believes that City will stroll in to Upton park for 3 easy points can think again.
West Ham have got to survive if not only to stay in the premiership for the fact Spurs are trying to claim the Olympic stadium which happen to be in East London and seen as somewhat of a birth right by Hammers fans. It would make the whole affair to award West Ham a Stadium like this if they were not in the top tier of football. This has got to be a major factor on the shoulders of the Owners, Manager, Players, and fans alike. That and been rock bottom for weeks now is surly now a massive cattle prod to get up and make it happen over the Christmas period.
City are without Tevez and Kolarov banned for 5 yellows for Tevez and a red for Kolarov last week against Bolton. Balotelli is likely to start up front possibly alone or with Jo with Silva coming in from behind as We have seen before this has produced goals.
Hard to call away from home but if I had to call it,
West Ham 0 – 1 City
- Wolves vs Manchester City preview
- Kevin de Bruyne insists retaining the Premier League title is difficult
- Manchester City attacker Bernardo Silva suffers injury on international duty
- Manchester City’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Manchester City Transfer roundup: Kalidou Koulibaly pursuit, Jack Grealish interest
- Manchester City vs Tottenham – 20 April 2019 – Live Blog
- Should City offload Zinchenko?
- Mendy giving City a new dimension in attack
- Can Manchester City continue winning run against Arsenal?
- Why aren’t Man City making an official bid for Pjanic?