Perennial crap stirrers The Sun are at it again, this time about Carlos Tevez .
The journalistic wannabe’s claim Rafa Benitez, the new manager of Inter Milan, is preparing a £35m bid for the Argentine, who he tried to sign last season when he was in charge at Liverpool.
But Rafa couldn’t meet the asking price at the time and Carlos signed for the blues and scored 29 goals in a highly successful debut season and it prompted speculation that Jose Mourinho would make a bid for the striker once installed at Real Madrid, but any offer has yet to materialise.
Carlos is supposedly unhappy at the fact that City failed to win a trophy and were pipped to fourth place by Spurs. But the Argentine knew the scale of the task in hand so if he wanted instant success he should have gone elsewhere or stayed where he was.
- Kylian Mbappe on the bench for PSG
- ‘What a man, I am in love as a person’ – Guardiola on Aguero
- Guardiola may be the ‘greatest manager of all time’ – Neville
- Kevin De Bruyne returns to start in cup final
- Manchester City out of the European Super League
- Man City fans hang anti-ESL banners outside the Etihad
- David Bernstein ‘ashamed’ with City for supporting European Super League
- Kevin De Bruyne ruled out of Aston Villa clash
- ‘Are you ready Mbappe?’ – Phil Foden sends risky tweet
- Guardiola lauds his side for ‘building history’ after City beat Dortmund