Perennial crap stirrers The Sun are at it again, this time about Carlos Tevez .
The journalistic wannabe’s claim Rafa Benitez, the new manager of Inter Milan, is preparing a £35m bid for the Argentine, who he tried to sign last season when he was in charge at Liverpool.
But Rafa couldn’t meet the asking price at the time and Carlos signed for the blues and scored 29 goals in a highly successful debut season and it prompted speculation that Jose Mourinho would make a bid for the striker once installed at Real Madrid, but any offer has yet to materialise.
Carlos is supposedly unhappy at the fact that City failed to win a trophy and were pipped to fourth place by Spurs. But the Argentine knew the scale of the task in hand so if he wanted instant success he should have gone elsewhere or stayed where he was.
- Man City monitoring £20m rated Salzburg striker
- Pep Guardiola heaps praise on Man City ace Ferran Torres
- Pep Guardiola takes a swipe at Man City critics
- Man City monitoring 4 time UCL winning Spanish midfielder
- City urged to sign ex striker by former player
- Kompany believes Lukas Nmecha is a complete striker
- Bernardo Silva would love to see Kylian Mbappe at Manchester City
- Sergio Aguero could be out for a month with injury
- Guardiola confirms Man City considered signing a striker this summer
- Man City loanee just can’t stop scoring