Barcelona are prepared to renew their interest in the Manchester City defender Eric Garcia when the transfer window reopens in January.
Apparently, Ronald Koeman could move for Memphis Depay and Eric Garcia when the window reopens.
The Spanish outfit tried to sign the 19 year old defender earlier in the summer but they refused to accept Manchester City’s asking price.
The young defender will be a free agent at the end of this season and it is highly likely that Manchester City could choose to cash in on him in January.
It would definitely be the smart thing to do as opposed to losing him on a free transfer.
It will be interesting to see if Barcelona can submit an acceptable offer to the Premier League side for the Spaniard.
Garcia is keen on a return to Spain and a move to Barcelona could be the ideal next step in his career.
The youngster has fallen down the pecking order at Manchester City and he’s unlikely to get regular first team action at Manchester anytime soon. A move back to Barcelona could help him play more often and he could be the ideal long term replacement for Gerrard Pique as well.
- Preview: Copenhagen vs Manchester City – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Huddersfield Town –Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Club World Cup final: Manchester City vs Fluminense Preview, Prediction & Team News
- Preview: Urawa Red Diamonds vs Manchester City – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Liverpool – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups