Manchester City midfielder Bernardo Silva has claimed that he would love to see Kylian Mbappe join the club in future.
After Portugal’s draw against France, the Manchester City midfielder was asked which French player he would like to take see Manchester City sign in future.
Silva picked his former teammate Kylian Mbappe as his preferred signing. The two have played together for Monaco in the past.
Silva told L’Equipe: “Kylian Mbappe. He was already a special player for Monaco when I was there and he’s also a friend. If we could buy him, that wouldn’t be bad!”
The Frenchman has been linked with a move away from Paris Saint-Germain recently and he is expected to leave the French outfit at the end of this season.
Mbappe has been linked with the likes of Real Madrid and Liverpool. It will be interesting to see if Manchester City come in for the French superstar as well.
The PSG attacker is destined for stardom and Manchester City could certainly use a world class player like him in their attack.
Mbappe’s style of play would suit the Premier League as well and he could take City on to another level.
Manchester City will need to freshen up their attack when Aguero decides to call it a day. Mbappe has the quality to play in the wide areas and as a striker. He could be the ideal signing for them next summer.
- Olympiakos manager praises Ederson – He has great qualities
- Olympiakos manager confident of upsetting Man City
- City receive transfer boost as Isco would like to try another league
- Guardiola slams City’s grueling schedule – ‘Every season is a disadvantage’
- Pep Guardiola : I have a feeling we will do really well in UCL this season
- City were all set to complete a move for Frenkie De Jong before Barcelona came calling
- Pundit claims City’s move for Grealish would be a “kick in the teeth” for Phil Foden
- City are set to offer Lionel Messi MLS transfer and ambassadorial role as part of 10-year plan
- Nathan Ake to return to training by the end of the week
- Eric Garcia to be the priority for Barcelona in the January transfer window – overtakes Memphis Depay for the top spot