Wayne Bridge’s frustrating six year tenure at Chelsea appears to be ending. Published reports indicate City will offer in the neighborhood of £12 million for the England international defender. Bridge is a solid signing for a club whose defense is poor. The price tag is high for a player whose spent so little time in the first team in the past several seasons, but City’s owners seem willing to pay whatever price neccesary to upgrade the underachieving squad.
- West Ham United looking to sign Manchester City’s Yangel Herrera
- Pep Guardiola – mastermind behind Man City’s rise to Premier League prominence
- Kylian Mbappe on the bench for PSG
- ‘What a man, I am in love as a person’ – Guardiola on Aguero
- Guardiola may be the ‘greatest manager of all time’ – Neville