Wayne Bridge’s frustrating six year tenure at Chelsea appears to be ending. Published reports indicate City will offer in the neighborhood of £12 million for the England international defender. Bridge is a solid signing for a club whose defense is poor. The price tag is high for a player whose spent so little time in the first team in the past several seasons, but City’s owners seem willing to pay whatever price neccesary to upgrade the underachieving squad.
- Manchester City Players at the 2022 World Cup
- Manchester City v Liverpool – Carabao Cup Fourth Round Draw – News & Predictions
- Man City must contend with Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea this season
- Manchester City vs Borussia Dortmund Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Three Manchester City misfits heading towards summer exits