Wayne Bridge’s frustrating six year tenure at Chelsea appears to be ending. Published reports indicate City will offer in the neighborhood of £12 million for the England international defender. Bridge is a solid signing for a club whose defense is poor. The price tag is high for a player whose spent so little time in the first team in the past several seasons, but City’s owners seem willing to pay whatever price neccesary to upgrade the underachieving squad.
- Preview: Manchester City vs Liverpool – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- How Manchester City will fare in the 2023-24 Champions League
- Manchester City enquire about Florian Wirtz after Kevin de Bruyne injury
- Man City in July: Three pre-season friendlies as Guardiola looks to build on their success last term
- Will Erling Haaland stay long enough to beat Sergio Aguero’s record at Man City?