Wayne Bridge’s frustrating six year tenure at Chelsea appears to be ending. Published reports indicate City will offer in the neighborhood of £12 million for the England international defender. Bridge is a solid signing for a club whose defense is poor. The price tag is high for a player whose spent so little time in the first team in the past several seasons, but City’s owners seem willing to pay whatever price neccesary to upgrade the underachieving squad.
- Wanda Metropolitano Tensions to Keep Manchester City on Their Toes Ahead of FA Cup weekend
- Manchester City April 2022 Preview: Liverpool doubleheader & UCL quarter-finals highlighting high-octane month
- Pep Guardiola Deems Everton Win ‘Important’ as Man City Survive VAR Drama
- Manchester City vs Brentford: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Southampton vs Manchester City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups