Wayne Bridge could be in contention for a place in the starting line up at Hull after recovering from injury.
The left back damaged his knee during the 2-1 win over former club Chelsea in December and will be eager to return to the first team.
Centre back Joleon Lescott may also be in line for a return after he recovered from a similar injury sustained at Bolton a week later, giving manager Roberto Mancini a double boost ahead of Saturday’s game.
Should he return, Bridge will be the focus of attention following the media attention surrounding former team-mate John Terry’s affair with Bridge’s former girlfriend. Last week against Portsmouth, several City players displayed t-shirts displaying the words ‘Team Bridge’ in support of the full back.
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Wanda Metropolitano Tensions to Keep Manchester City on Their Toes Ahead of FA Cup weekend
- Manchester City April 2022 Preview: Liverpool doubleheader & UCL quarter-finals highlighting high-octane month
- Pep Guardiola Deems Everton Win ‘Important’ as Man City Survive VAR Drama
- Manchester City vs Brentford: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups