MCFC has commissioned a major documentary about the Club during the 2009/2010 season focusing on both the team and a group of long-time supporters.
The Producers want to hear from fans who have experienced the ups and downs of following the Club over the last 30 years.
They want to talk to fans who remember any of the following:
1976 – League Cup Final – MCFC v Newcastle.
1981 – FA Cup runners up – MCFC v Spurs.
1998 – Relegation to the third tier – Stoke v MCFC.
1999 – The legendary Gillingham match which secured promotion.
It might be that you weren’t at the game itself but remember it for another reason – maybe it was the day you married/became engaged. Or perhaps you just watched the game in the pub ?
If you have fantastic stories about any other City matches, the Producers would also like to hear about those, too.
The best stories will be filmed as part of the documentary. These will then be combined with footage of the match and maybe comments of the players involved, so your story is preserved forever.
Please email us with your memories asap, ideally by the end of January, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kevin De Bruyne ruled out for six weeks with hamstring injury
- Match Review: Manchester City 2-0 Aston Villa
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Aston Villa
- Pep Guardiola has insisted Manchester City will NOT make any January signings
- Match Review: Manchester City 4-0 Crystal Palace
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Crystal Palace
- Match Review: Manchester City 1-0 Brighton Hove Albion
- Match Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton Hove Albion
- The revival of John Stones at Manchester City
- Guardiola offers Aguero update after the Argentine is forced to self-isolate