MCFC has commissioned a major documentary about the Club during the 2009/2010 season focusing on both the team and a group of long-time supporters.
The Producers want to hear from fans who have experienced the ups and downs of following the Club over the last 30 years.
They want to talk to fans who remember any of the following:
1976 – League Cup Final – MCFC v Newcastle.
1981 – FA Cup runners up – MCFC v Spurs.
1998 – Relegation to the third tier – Stoke v MCFC.
1999 – The legendary Gillingham match which secured promotion.
It might be that you weren’t at the game itself but remember it for another reason – maybe it was the day you married/became engaged. Or perhaps you just watched the game in the pub ?
If you have fantastic stories about any other City matches, the Producers would also like to hear about those, too.
The best stories will be filmed as part of the documentary. These will then be combined with footage of the match and maybe comments of the players involved, so your story is preserved forever.
Please email us with your memories asap, ideally by the end of January, to email@example.com
- Sergio Aguero would be willing to apologise to Sian Massey-Ellis
- Angelino opens up on his struggles at Manchester City
- One for the Future – Man City on the verge of signing highly rated Serbian winger
- ‘We’ll see what the player wants’ – Aguero’s agent provides update on the striker’s future
- Fabrizio Romano: Man City monitoring €50 million valued Spanish center back
- Pep Guardiola confirms Fernandinho will be out for ‘a long time’ with injury
- Pep hopes to convince €20 million rated defender into staying
- Guardiola takes responsibility for Man City’s European woes
- Man City Roundup: Koulibaly bid revealed, Zabaleta could return in non-playing role
- Bernardo Silva predicts tighter title race this season