Yesterday I put forth the question should City ban the Vuvuzela ? well seems from the comments left the answer is a outright Yes the plastic horn should be banned from Eastlands, The City, and the Country and deported back to its rightful place in South African football.
It would appear that Im am not the only one who feels the need to grab a packet of disprin when we hear the deafening noise of the Vuvuzela.
how to go about it well if you agree with the ban its very simple leave a comment on here, im sure myself or Pete can get the comments passed on to those that would control such matters at the ground or you can just E-mail the club and express your feelings on the matter directly that’s is if you agree or disagree with the proposed ban I’m sure the people of City will want both sides of the story however as I said above its pretty much a one sided answer.
- Sergio Aguero would be willing to apologise to Sian Massey-Ellis
- Angelino opens up on his struggles at Manchester City
- One for the Future – Man City on the verge of signing highly rated Serbian winger
- ‘We’ll see what the player wants’ – Aguero’s agent provides update on the striker’s future
- Fabrizio Romano: Man City monitoring €50 million valued Spanish center back
- Pep Guardiola confirms Fernandinho will be out for ‘a long time’ with injury
- Pep hopes to convince €20 million rated defender into staying
- Guardiola takes responsibility for Man City’s European woes
- Man City Roundup: Koulibaly bid revealed, Zabaleta could return in non-playing role
- Bernardo Silva predicts tighter title race this season