City travelled to London to take on fancy football specialists Arsenal. From the start Arsenal attacked with a vengeance hitting the woodwork and giving City fans a right scare. The whole match was in short dull with all the action going one way, towards the City goal mouth. Forcing the fantastic Joe Hart to pull of some of the best saves of the season. Arsenal stated to get the right hump in the second half so Fabregas does his jump on the ground routine, Sagna managed to get himself and Zabba sent of for a scuffle ending in a headbutt. Barcleys man of the match Kolo Toure made a good point if not just to annoy his old club “defenders win titles”
After the match I’d just watched it seemed funny as that’s all City really done. Point in the bag and a big game put to bed. With results going Citys way with Spurs and Chelsea both losing City now more than ever need to keep going for the dream top 4 finish.
- Wanda Metropolitano Tensions to Keep Manchester City on Their Toes Ahead of FA Cup weekend
- Manchester City April 2022 Preview: Liverpool doubleheader & UCL quarter-finals highlighting high-octane month
- Pep Guardiola Deems Everton Win ‘Important’ as Man City Survive VAR Drama
- Manchester City vs Brentford: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Southampton vs Manchester City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups