For all you guys who regularly visit OTBM from The States, it may interest you that City are reportedly planning a tour of America this summer.
Chief Executive Garry Cook is said to be interested in the ever increasing number of supporters from across the Atlantic rather than making their usual tour of the middle and far east.
American DaMarcus Beasley made 18 appearance for City during the 2006/07 season and scored three times, while Cook himself worked as a marketing executive for Nike in Portland, Oregon.
The news of the supposed tour comes after Manchester wannbes United were rumoured to be planning a similar tour and it could raise the possibility of the two teams playing each other in either New York or Philadelphia, two City’s which both teams are planning on visiting.
A Manchester derby in America? Could happen.
- ‘Are you ready Mbappe?’ – Phil Foden sends risky tweet
- Guardiola lauds his side for ‘building history’ after City beat Dortmund
- Manchester City to have 2000 fans at Carabao Cup final
- Guardiola defends his team selection after shock defeat
- Guardiola happy for Aguero to stay in England
- BT Sport pundits discuss Haaland’s potential move to Manchester City next season
- Kevin De Bruyne signs new contract until 2025
- Pep Guardiola defends official after bizarre Haaland incident
- Man City to go all out to seal place in semi-final in return leg warns Pep Guardiola
- Guardiola praises ‘exceptional’ Haaland ahead of Dortmund clash