For all you guys who regularly visit OTBM from The States, it may interest you that City are reportedly planning a tour of America this summer.
Chief Executive Garry Cook is said to be interested in the ever increasing number of supporters from across the Atlantic rather than making their usual tour of the middle and far east.
American DaMarcus Beasley made 18 appearance for City during the 2006/07 season and scored three times, while Cook himself worked as a marketing executive for Nike in Portland, Oregon.
The news of the supposed tour comes after Manchester wannbes United were rumoured to be planning a similar tour and it could raise the possibility of the two teams playing each other in either New York or Philadelphia, two City’s which both teams are planning on visiting.
A Manchester derby in America? Could happen.
- Preview: Manchester City vs Liverpool – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- How Manchester City will fare in the 2023-24 Champions League
- Manchester City enquire about Florian Wirtz after Kevin de Bruyne injury
- Man City in July: Three pre-season friendlies as Guardiola looks to build on their success last term
- Will Erling Haaland stay long enough to beat Sergio Aguero’s record at Man City?