Manchester City are interested in 19yr old Valencia wonderkid Lee Kang-in.
According to Sports Illustrated, Manchester City are monitoring 19-year-old starlet Lee Kang-in.
The attacking midfielder has already made his senior debut for the South Korean national team and is blossoming in Spain.
He has two years left on his current contract. His contract expires in the summer of 2022. Valencia have being trying to make him sign a renewal but the talented midfielder is said to have made up his mind to leave the club. Man City may look to take advantage of that.
Manchester City have a very good record of buying from Valencia. The last two players to come from the Mestalla to the Etihad have been David Silva and recent acquisition Ferran Torres.
David Silva played at the club for 11 years, departing a club legend with an impressively filled medal’s cabinet. Ferran Torres has only had 3 months in his new club and he is already proving to be a bargain.
- Olympiakos manager praises Ederson – He has great qualities
- Olympiakos manager confident of upsetting Man City
- City receive transfer boost as Isco would like to try another league
- Guardiola slams City’s grueling schedule – ‘Every season is a disadvantage’
- Pep Guardiola : I have a feeling we will do really well in UCL this season
- City were all set to complete a move for Frenkie De Jong before Barcelona came calling
- Pundit claims City’s move for Grealish would be a “kick in the teeth” for Phil Foden
- City are set to offer Lionel Messi MLS transfer and ambassadorial role as part of 10-year plan
- Nathan Ake to return to training by the end of the week
- Eric Garcia to be the priority for Barcelona in the January transfer window – overtakes Memphis Depay for the top spot